14 abr 2018

Entry 1

Hello guys, I will use this space to improve my English and practice.

Well...I don't know what to say, so, I will start with random topics...like umm...well two days ago I watched the movie 'love,simon' and I was hoping a great movie but it was...just...normal? I didn't feel anything, it was like to taste some food without salt or sugar depending of the meal. I already read the book and of course I preferred that one. Maybe it's that? Who knows!

Talking about others stuffs, I sent a solicitude trough face to my crush and he accept it! Hahaha but I don't know what to do know..maybe I will try to talk to him...or maybe don't care about and just living my life...but..I want to know more about him, it's like...I don't know how to describe...I feel like a girl in a shoujo manga who likes someone at first sight hahaha he's younger than me!

Anyway,  this week it will be full of exams, so, I need to dedicate to them. Wish me luck! That's all..

See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Visitas