16 abr 2018

Entry 2

Hello everyone!

Today I had the hardest exam of the period, and it was...I don't know how to describe it..weird? I think I did well but who knows?!

I spend the midday with my friends Vane and Nelly, we went to our destination by bus so, we talk a lot...and one of that conversations was about our other friend who's going though a duel, her father died the last week, so, she's doing that their family needs to face it, we didn't even see her these days, we was guessing what she will do, and at the end we hope that she can do the best for her. That was one of the topics, the most important, but we talk about the boyfriends of theirs and about work and how hard it's to gain some money.

After that I accompany my friend at the park to wait her boss, that took one hour approximately. Then I went to home and when I arrived, my dogs and the cat greeted me, it was wonderful. I ate and I fall asleep, when I woke up it was late to salsa hahaha. So I got ready fast and went to class, I only spend one hour practicing the choreography for the event upcoming and I went to English library from 7pm to 9pm, I practiced my listening and speaking and it was very tiring but also fulfilling.

That was my day...this is the second entry of my practicing about writing.

Enjoy the night guys!! ;*

No hay comentarios:

Visitas